What is the DSK-2H?
The DSK-2H is a 2-port KVM switch with 4K HDMI video and stereo audio connectors.
What is the DSK-2H used for?
The DSK-2H is used to control up to two connected computers' keyboard-mouse functions with video from HDMI displays. It's ultra-lite all-in-one design and highly-affordable pricing make it the perfect starter KVM unit.
How to use DSK-2H:
The DSK-2H is plug-and-play, ready to install and use in under three simple steps:
- Connect Computers to the DSK-2H: Plug the DSK-2H into the USB ports and HDMI output connectors on your target PCs
- Connect your HDMI display and KM console: set up your command console and connect to the DSK-2H.
- Power up your systems and control them with ease: once connected PCs are activated, the DSK-2H shares their power and will automatically send signals to your command console.
Applications for DSK-2H:
The DSK-2H excels in virtually any computer-friendly environment. From office settings to homes, the DSK-2H is easily integrated into pre-existing set-ups, especially for maintenance or temporary workflow supervision. IT technicians and systems specialists will appreciate the DSK-2H's compact design and mobility, while others will enjoy its user-friendly functionality.
- Low-cost KVM solution.
- Includes all necessary cables.
- Supports USB keyboard-mouse control on up to two connected computer systems.
- Supports up to 4K (3840x2160 @ 30Hz).
- Supports HDMI displays.
- Supports HDMI digital audio.
- Easy switching via push button.
- Plug-and-play, compact design for simple use & integration.
- DSK-2HS: 2-Port HDMI KVM Switch with Audio
- Quick Start User Guide
The DSK-2H excels in a number of environments, including:
- Data Centers
- Industrial Facilities
- Retail Stores
- ... and more!