16-port KVM DVI-D video, USB 2.0, and stereo audio switch, for superior emulation on one display up to 20 feet away.
DVN-16Pro is a dedicated multiplatform DVI-D KVM switch capable of managing up to 16 different computers through a single KVM configuration. The USB emulation technology utilized by DVN-16Pro enables immediate hotkey source switching through a remote USB keyboard and mouse. DVN-16Pro uses single link connectors providing high resolutions of up to 1920x1200 with zero pixel loss from TMDS signal correction.
- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 Devices
- Control Sun, Mac or PC computers from a common KVM console
- Compatible with all major software including Windows, Linux,Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Front panel keys-used for selecting users and channels manually
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- Balanced stereo audio output
- Front panel tactile switch with LCD display for local control
- RS-232 control for remote control
- Optional TCP/IP control
- Hot-key commands can be used for quick channel selection.
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB/audio ports. This means that you can listen to audio from one computer while working on the other OR scan a document and save in another computer.
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- Superior Video quality - 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
The DVN-16Pro has a broad range of applications, but the main function of this KVM switch is to centralize the access of several computers into one comprehensive PC. Not only does it function as a KVM console, it also supports USB 2.0 functionality. This allows a user at the console to use USB devices that would otherwise be unavailable with conventional KVM devices. For example, it allows a user to use a flash memory drive or camera without having to plug it directly into the remote computer. DVN-16Pro is a perfect solution for the medical or industrial field for instance, where it may not be practical (or safe) to have one or more CPUs in the general vicinity.
- Server Collocation
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
- KVM Switches
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.