- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 Devices
- Control Sun, Mac or PC computers from a common KVM console
- Compatible with all major software including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Front panel keys for selecting users and channels manually
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- Balanced stereo audio output
- RS-232 control for remote control
- Optional TCP/IP control
- Hot-key commands for quick channel selection.
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB/audio ports. Users can listen to audio from one computer while working on the other or scan a document and save in another computer.
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- Superior video quality - 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
DVN-4Trio is a dedicated multi-platform KVM switch capable of managing up to 4 different computers through three DVI-D monitors, one USB keyboard & mouse, a single set of speakers and a USB 2.0 Device. The USB emulation technology utilized by DVN-4Trio enables immediate hotkey source switching through a remote USB keyboard and mouse. DVN-4Trio uses single link connectors providing high resolutions of up to 1920x1200 with zero pixel loss from TMDS signal correction.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.