What is the DVS2P?
The DVS2P is a 2-port DVI splitter, which can send one DVI video source signal to two connected DVI monitors for identical displays.
How to use DVS2P
The DVS2P is plug-and-play, meaning it is ready for immediate use upon connection to input-output devices and a power supply. Simply connect the splitter to a DVI source and two monitors, then power on the unit: your DVI video will display on both monitors in stunning Full HD (1920x1200 @ 60Hz).
Applications for DVS2P
The DVS2P excels at creating dual-screen displays in a variety of settings and applications. Set up a DVS2P at bench testing facilities, data servers for better visualization of information, help desks for unified displays, and more!
- Send a single DVI video source signal to two connected DVI monitors or flat-panel displays.
- Uses PanelLink digital technology.
- Supports high-resolutions up to UXGA (1920x1200 @ 60Hz, 25-165MHz).
- Can be daisy-chained and cascaded.
- Compliant with DVI 1.0 sources and monitors.
- Simultaneous DVI monitor display.
- Plug-and-play; no additional software required.
- Compatible with mounting brackets and rack-mounting kits
- Test Bench Facilities
- Data Center
- Help Desks
- Server Rooms
- Industrial Floor
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.