extends DVI-D signals up to 225 feet away via inexpensive CAT5 cables.
Affordable DVI-D Signal Extension
The DVX-200 is capable of sending 1080p (1920x1080) full HD resolution DVI-D video up to 225 feet away from source devices without risk of delay or interference. Better yet, the DVX-200 is compatible with all major operating systems and all SmartAVI KVM solutions, perfect for expanding the range of remote keyboard-video-mouse operation.
Best of all, the DVX-200 is a highly affordable extension solution thanks to its reliable and popular CAT5 cabling. Cost-conscious users will find a lot to love about the high speed and performance of CAT5 extension, which lands at a fraction of the cost of other comparable extender types.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) up to the maximum distance.
- User Selectable: DCC-Information MAC or PC
- Distances: 225 ft with Cat6 23AWG STP cable.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM Switches.
- Rack Mount options (19)
- Supports MAC and PC DVI-D
- No Degradation of Video Quality
- LEDs Indicate Power and Loss of clock Signal
- External Power Supplies
- Silent Fanless Operation
- (1) DVX-200-TX transmitter unit
- (1) DVX-200-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
- Perfect Image Quality at all Resolutions
- Call Centers(co-locate user's computers)
- Industrial (protection against pollution)
- Information Terminals & Kiosks.
- Airports (air traffic control, passenger information systems).
- Medical - using computer tomographs generates strong magnetic fields, which make it impossible to use monitors.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.