For the extension of any USB keyboard and mouse, stereo audio, DVI-D, and RS-232 signal up to 1,400ft.
What is the FDX-3000?
The FDX-3000 is a DVI-D fiber extender capable of sending HD (1920x1200 @ 60Hz) video, audio, RS-232 and USB keyboard-mouse signals up to 1,400 feet over a single multimode fiber optic cable.
What are the Applications of the FDX-3000?
The FDX-3000 excels at transmitting and receiving HD DVI-D signals over long distances at incredible speeds. Outfitted with fiber optic cables popular in military and government operations, the FDX-3000 is secure and resistant to outside interference. It can be used for KVM activities in businesses, corporations, industrial control rooms, hospitals, server hubs, banking facilities, and more. The FDX-3000 also excels at securely sending confidential media and files across systems thousands of feet apart, ideal for communications, asset delivery, and remote access to sensitive digital materials.
- Top Signal Quality at Maximum Extension over Multimode Fiber (1,400 ft.)
- Superior Image Quality at all Resolutions
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz (1280 x 1024 at 75Hz)
- Customizable/Programmable DDC Table
- Supports USB Keyboard/Mouse
- Touch Screen Compatible
- Supports Stereo Audio
- Supports DVI-D
- Supports RS-232 Control from 3600bps to 115,000bps
- Supports all USB keyboards Fully Transparent
- Fiber Plug Type LC
- Compatible With all Operating Systems
- Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
- Compact Metal Casing
- (1) FDX-TX3000: DVI-D/Audio/RS-232/USB KM Transmitter
- (1) FDX-RX3000: DVI-D/Audio/RS-232/USB KM Receiver
- (2) PS5VDC4A Power Supplies
- (1) Quick Start & Installation Guide
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Call Centers
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
- Medical (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnestic Equipment)
- Recording (for Large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
||DVI-D Female (Single-Link)
||1920x1200 at 60Hz
||Internal Table can be Re-programmed
||3.5mm Stereo Mini Female
||Data up to 115,000bps
||USB Keyboard and Mouse Compliant
225m @ Multimode 62,5u
450m @ Multimode 50u
Fiber-Plug type LC
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.