4-port VGA, Component A/V, Stereo Audio, RS-232, and IR Splitter-Extender unit; sends signals to four output devices up to 1000 ft away over CAT5.
Use Cat5 Cabling to Broadcast High-Resolution Component Video, Stereo Audio, RS-232 and Infrared to Four Stations up to 1,000 Feet Away
Smart-AVI’s HDC-400 allows for the extension and distribution of high-definition video, stereo audio, infrared, and RS-232 signals to as many as four separate locations using inexpensive Cat5 cabling as far as 1,000 feet away.
Using RS-232 communication, users can send commands to single or multiple devices that are connected to the HDC-400, including volume adjustment, channel selection or power the display panel on/off remotely. This solution is perfect for venues such as sports bars, retail shops, command posts, or even educational/corporate training facilities where multiple screens may be necessary for adequate viewing of high-definition content.
- Uses Easy-to-Install, Inexpensive Cat5/5e/6/7/8 Cabling
- Each Output Extends up to 1,000 Feet (300 m)
- Supports High Resolution Video up to 1900 x 1200
- HDTV Compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth
- Broadcasts High-Resolution Component Video, Stereo Audio, RS-232 or IR Signals from one Source to up to Four Locations
- Compatible with Y Pr Pb and RGB
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals
- High Ground Loop Immunity
- Built-In Power Surge and Transient Protection
- Designated Trimmer in Remote Unit to Compensate for Cable Length
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure
- External Power Supply
- RS-232 Communication Support to Single or Multiple Displays
- IR Command to Single or Multiple Displays
- RS-232 Communication Support to Single/Multiple Displays
- Local Video and Audio in Transmitter
- Sports Bars/Lounges
- Retail Locations
- Educational/Corporate Training
- Theme Park Design
- Resort Check-In/Concierge Areas
- Command Posts/Centers
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.