is a high definition HDMI-to-USB capture adaptor for signage players.
Route HD Content from USB Device to Player
The HDCX-PRO excels at transferring HD media directly from HDMI devices to signage players at resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080) Full HD. Connect SmartAVI signage players to high definition content like videos, still imagery, peripheral apps like Directshow and DirectSound, and more: with the HDCX-PRO, HD content is always signage-ready!
Multi-Screen Signage Solutions Made Simple
Users can easily create elaborate multi-screen signage displays by pairing SmartAVI signage players with multiple HDCX-PRO units from the convenience of a single computer. Simply plug a HDCX-Pro unit into a HDMI port and connect it to SmartAVI signage players via USB: from there, users can configure their connected signage displays for multi-screen arrangements bound to impress audiences of any kind.
The HDCX-PRO is a great addition to SmartAVI signage in environments like retail stores, restaurants, transportation hubs, schools, and more!
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- Compatible with Windows (7 and up), Linux (2.6.38 and up) and OS X (10.8 and up)
- Supports APIs including DirectShow, DirectSound, V4L2, ALSA and QuickTime
- Resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Connect multiple units to a single computer
- Enables up and down-conversion of video resolution
- Features automatic 48KHz PCM stereo audio output
- Plug-and-play ready; no additional driver installation required
- 64MB DDR2 Onboard Memory for video frame buffering
- HDCXPROS Live Capture HDMI-to-USB Adaptor
- Wall Displays
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
- KVM Switch
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.