4-Port, Dual-Head HDMI KVM Switch with USB 2.0, Stereo Audio, and 4K Ultra-HD Support
What is the HDN-4 DUO?
The HDN-4 DUO is a 4-port HDMI KVM switch with USB 2.0, stereo audio, and support for 4K Ultra-HD resolution video. Users can use the HDN-4 DUO to control up to 4 computers from a single keyboard-mouse combo with two 4K-ready HDMI displays.
The HDN-4 DUO offers easy source switching via push buttons, hot-keys, and RS-232 commands. It also features full USB keyboard-mouse emulation and EDID pass-through technology smooth, efficient, and uninterrupted switching.
How do you control HDN-4 DUO?
Controlling the HDN-4 DUO is both flexible and easy via three simple modes of operation:
- Push Buttons: The HDN-4 DUO comes equipped with clearly marked push buttons on its front-panel, putting KVM control literally within your reach!
- Hot-Keys: You can also use hot-key commands directly from your keyboard to control various functions for the HDN-4 DUO, like switching, activation, and more!
- RS-232: Use an external device with RS-232 capabilities to control the HDN-4 DUO-- our easy device integration makes it a breeze to connect the KVM unit to RS-232 ready devices.
Applications for HDN-4 DUO
The HDN-4 DUO is an essential KVM switch for a variety of computer-heavy environments. Office buildings, transportation authorities, data centers, and more are all environments where HDN-4 DUO's Ultra-HD KVM capabilities could prove vital for their detailed visuals and efficient control.
- Switch KVM control on four connected computers from one workstation with two HDMI monitors.
- Dual-Head HDMI support.
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 (@30Hz).
- HDCP compliant.
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction.
- Supports all USB 2.0 devices, including keyboard and mouse.
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack.
- Supports control via RS-232.
- Hot key commands for quick channel selection.
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB ports. Users can scan a document and save in another computer.
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting.
- Front panel keys for manual switching.
- DP and DVI supported with adaptors, backwards compatible with prior HDMI versions.
- Server Collocation
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Hospitals/Medical Care
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
||Up to 4K (3840x2160 @30Hz)
||5 volts p-p (TTL)
|Input Cable Length
||Up to 20 ft.
|Output Cable Length
||Up to 20 ft.
||(4) 3.5 mm Stereo Audio
||(1) 3.5 mm Stereo Audio
||20 Hz to 20 kHz
||Rejection at 60 dB
||USB 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0 w/ internal hub
||(4) USB Type B
||(2) USB 1.1 Type A for KVM Devices
(2) USB 2.0 Type A Transparent
|Front Panel Buttons
||< M1||M2 > source selection buttons
||DB9 Female - 9600 N,8,1, No flow control
||via USB keyboard
||External 100-240 VAC/ 5VDC4A
||3” H x 5.75” D x 12.75” W
||23 to 95°F (-5 to 35°C)
||-4 to 185 °F (-20 to 85 °C)
||Up to 95% (No Condensation)
||Keyboard and Mouse
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.
||4-Port Dual-Head HDMI KVM Switch with 4K HD and audio. Includes: [HDN-4 DUO & (PS5VDC4A)]