What is the HDN-4P?
is a 4-port HDMI KVM switch. Outfitted with 4K-ready HDMI and USB 2.0 connectors, the HDN-4P allows users to take command of up to four connected computer systems via keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
How to Control the HDN-4P
The HDN-4P is easy to control through a few simple methods:
- Front Panel Buttons: simple push buttons allow users to switch operation between connected computer systems with ease.
- RS-232 Commands: the HDN-4P features RS-232 compatibility, making it easy to control via RS-232 commands.
- TCP/IP: connect to SmartAVI's optional web-based control client for easy management of the HDN-4P.
Applications for HDN-4P
The HDN-4P is a terrific addition to any manager's workspace. Supervisors in office settings, industrial control rooms, and server hubs can easily take control of multiple connected systems using the HDN-4P's KVM control functionality: simply connect the HDN-4P to systems' HDMI and USB ports, and start working!
Switch KVM control on four connected computers
from one workstation with a HDMI monitor
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 (@30Hz)
- HDCP compliant
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 devices, including keyboard
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
- Supports control via RS-232
- Hot key commands for quick channel selection
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and
peripheral USB ports. Users can scan a document
and save in another computer
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free
- Front panel keys for manual switching
- DP and DVI supported with adaptors, backwards
compatible with prior HDMI versions
- Office Buildings
- Server hubs
- Industrial control rooms
- Police stations
- Government Services
- ... and more!
||(4) HDMI (female)
||(1) HDMI (female)
||up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160 @30Hz)
1080P @ 120Hz and 1080P 3D @60Hz
||5 volts p-p (TTL)
|Input Cable Length
||Up to 20 ft.
|Output Cable Length
||Up to 20 ft.
||USB 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0 w/ internal hub
||(4) USB Type B
||(2) USB 1.1 Type A for KVM Devices
(2) USB 2.0 Type A Transparent
||Buttons, Select/Switch between sources and view the current selected channel.
||DB9 Female - 9600 N,8,1, No flow control
||External 100-240 VAC/ 5VDC2A
||2” H x 5.75” D x 12.75” W
||UL, CE, ROHS Compliant
||23 to 95°F (-5 to 35°C)
||-4 to 185 °F (-20 to 85 °C)
||up to 95%RH (No Condensation)
||Keyboard and Mouse
||4-Port HDMI KVM Switch with 4K HD and audio. Includes: [HDN-4P & (PS5VDC2A)]