THIS MODEL IS DISCONTINUED
is a dedicated multi-platform KVM switch capable of managing four computers through a single HDMI monitor, USB keyboard, USB mouse, and other USB 2.0 devices. This is the first KVM switch on the market that features support for 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160 @30Hz) workstations. The device also features SmartPreview technology, which enables simultaneous picturein-picture monitoring of the other sources connected to switch. This helpful technology allows users to keep tabs on the other connected workstations without constantly needing to switch back and forth.
The USB emulation technology utilized by HDN-4Plus enables immediate hot key source switching through a remote USB keyboard and mouse. HDN-4Plus is HDMI 1.4 and HDCP compliant, which supports 4K Ultra HD resolutions and 12-bit deep color at 1080p @60Hz. RS-232 control and front panel switching are supported. The switch also transmits digital audio, including a separate S/PDIF digital audio output for increased flexibility.
- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (3820x2160 @30Hz), including 1080p (@60Hz) full HD
- Uses HDMI 1.4 ports
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 devices, including keyboard and mouse
- Control Sun, Mac or PC workstations from one KVM console
- Compatible with all major software including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun OS, and Unix
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Front panel keys for selecting users and channels manually
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- RS-232 control for remote control
- Optional TCP/IP control
- Hot-key commands for quick channel selection.
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB ports. Users can scan a document and save in another computer
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- Server Collocation
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
- KVM Switches
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.