The HDR 4X4 works with HD-DVD players, TiVo systems, PCs, and satellite set top boxes that connect to an HDMI display. The main function of a matrix switcher is to allow any 4 inputs to be routed to any 4 outputs; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.
- 4x4 non-blocking, single-link HDMI matrix switch
- Switch offer any inputs and any outputs for HDMI sources
- Distributes any of the four inputs to any or any combination of the four HDMI output displays
- Maintains high resolution video up to 1080p
- Supports IR remote
- Serial RS-232 remote port
- Individual push button for switching HDMI source to each display
- Comes with easy to use SmartControl software
- HDMI 1.3 compatible
- HDCP compliant
- Wall Displays
- Digital Media
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.