What is the HDX-400?
SmartAVI’s HDX-400 is a 3-port HDMI transmitter and splitter over CAT6 cabling. It can send any one HDMI signal to three remote displays, each up to 180 feet away from a source device. It is capable of resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD, and is plug-and-play for easy installation & use right out of the box.
Applications for the HDX-400
The HDX-400 is the perfect solution for broadcasting high-definition content easily and inexpensively from a single HDMI source to remote displays in retail spaces, office buildings, entertainment venues, schools, and even homes. The HDX-400 splits the signal into three outputs, allowing you to display 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD content in three different locations up to 180 feet away!
- Transmit & split 1 HDMI signal to 3 remote displays
- Local HDMI output for easy monitoring
- Extends HDMI signals up to 180 feet
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz)
- Supports DTS-HD/DolbyTrueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD audio formats
- No loss of signal quality (up to 150 ft from source)
- LED status indicators
- Plug-and-play for immediate use
- (1) HDX-400S: 3-Port HDMI Transmitter and splitter
- (1) Quick Start Installation Guide
- Retail Locations
- Showroom Floors
- Convention Booths
- Hotel/Resort/Check-in Counters
- Corporate/Educational Demonstrations
- Hoses of Worship
- Medical Facilities
- Recording/Editing Studios
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.