The HDX-LX uses a single CAT5 UTP cable to extend HDMI signals – including high-definition TV – over 250ft (75m) from the source. It is capable of transmitting high-resolution HD video up to 1080p. Controlling a video source is easy with the devices bi-directional IR extension. Whether it’s for a home entertainment system or a commercial installation, the HDX-LX delivers flexibility and control.
IR Accessories Supported
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (@30Hz)
- Extends HDMI output over one CAT5 UTP cable
- Extends IR control signals for remote control
- Delivers uncompressed HD video up to
- 1080p@60Hz@48bits and 3D
- Data signals up to 3.4Gbps
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliance
- IR support for IR-W100-EYE and IR-W100-LED
- Transmits high-quality Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA audio signals
- IR-W100-EYE External Infrared Receiver (IR range of 10-30 feet)
- IR-W100-LED IR Emitter (6 foot single LED)
- Home Theater
- Corporate/Educational Presentations
- Call Centers
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- Educational Environments with Remote Displays
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.