The HDX-Plus uses two CAT5 UTP/STP cables to extend HDMI signals such as HDTV output over 200ft (60m) from the source. It is capable of transmitting high-resolution HD video up to 1080p. Controlling your video source is easy with the HDX-Plus' bi-directional IR and RS-232 extension. Whether it's for a home entertainment system or a commercial installation, the HDX-Plus delivers flexibility and control. *replaces the HDX-1000
- Extends HDMI output over two CAT5/5e/6 UTP/STP cable
- Extends IR and RS-232 control signals for remote control
- Delivers uncompressed HD video up to 1080p@60Hz@48bits and 3D
- Data signals up to 3.4Gbps
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliance
- IR and RS-232 communication are bi-directional
- Transmits high-quality Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA audio signals
- Transmits 1080p resolution over 200 feet (60 meters) from the source
Enhance your home entertainment center and extend HDMI devices throughout your home.
The HDX-Plus series enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors.
Learning and Training
HDX-Plus can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.