is a HDMI over Cat5e/6 extender that utilizes slim wall plates to keep the wires as concealed as possible while providing 150ft high-quality HD video extension. The device supports high-resolution video up to 1080p (@60Hz). The unit makes controlling the attached video source easy with its bi-directional IR communication, so users can adjust the source while at the screen’s location, hundreds of feet away. For corporate, academic, industrial and home applications, the HDX-W100 provides a fully-integrated solution for HDMI extension. Both the transmitter and receiver can be powered through a single 12V power adapter connected to the transmitter.
- Extends HDMI Output over a Single Cat5e/6 Cable
- Extends IR Control Signals for Remote Control
- Supports uncompressed HD video up to 1080p (@60Hz)
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP Compliant
- Supports Bi-Directional IR Communication
- Transmits high-quality Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Signals
- Supports Automatic EDID Callback
- Compatible with DVI-D with Converter
- Cascadable for Additional Extensions
- VESA DDC and Hot Swap Technology (HPD)
- Receiver Features POE
- Home Theaters
- Control Rooms
- Corporate/Academic Meeting Rooms
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airports (Air Traffic Control and Terminal Installations)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.