For reliable, uninterrupted and long-distance HDMI extension, the HFX-Pro provides the best solution with its fiber optic extension capabilities. Users can bridge large gaps that they ordinarily could not with this compact device. The HFX includes the transmitter and receiver, for complete point-to-point signal extension, with no need for any other hardware or software.
The HFX delivers uncompressed HDMI signals up to 1,000 feet (300 meters). Supported resolutions go up to 4K Ultra HD (@30Hz), and 3D HD video is also supported. As with all HDMI connections, high-quality digital audio is also transmitted via the extender.
Fiber optic signal extension is the newest and best way to break the distance barriers that plague traditional HDMI connections. By providing additional distance from the input device to the screen, users can handle their HD viewing needs in a number of important environments. This is useful for separating equipment and computers from the place where users are viewing content, which includes environments like medical offices, recording studios, financial centers and much more. Furthermore, fiber optic cables are resistant to electromagnetic and radio frequency interference, creating a stable and reliable connection.
- LC-Type Fiber connection
- Supports HDMI 1.4a
- HDCP Compliant
- Extends HDMI signals up to 1,000 feet at 10.3Gbps with OM3 multimode fiber optic cabling
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (@30Hz)
- Hot Pluggable
- EMI/RFI Resistant
- Corporate or Educational Presentations
- Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
- Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
- Information Terminals/Kiosks
- Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
- KVM Extension
- Medical Campuses (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
- Recording Studios
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.