extends DVI-D video, stereo audio, and USB signals up to 250 feet away via two shielded twisted-pair (STP) CAT5 cables.
Powerful HD Video & USB KVM Extension
The KDX-200 is capable of transmitting 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD DVI-D video and USB keyboard-mouse signals to remote devices up to 250 feet from their source, making it a powerful tool for remote command applications.
Extension for Any Environment & Application
Ideal for extending signals for a variety of settings and purposes, the KDX-200 excels in restaurants, retail stores, entertainment venues, home theaters, schools, and office buildings. It's also terrific in industrial settings where command of remote computer systems plays a key role in optimizing workflow (like data centers and control rooms)
The KDX-200 is both affordable and reliable, using extra-strength STP CAT5 cabling to extend signals without risk of interference.
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz)on all distances up to the maximum distance.
- User selectable: DCC-Information used from the remotely located monitor, from the locally located monitor or from an internal DDC table.
- Basic device to remotely locate monitor, keyboard/mouse and sound.
- Supports PS2-keyboard/mouse.
- Maximum screen resolution on all distances: 250 ft w/ STP CAT5e.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major KVM switches.
- Rack mount options (19"): Mount up to 4 devices in a 19"/1U rack mount kit. This saves expensive rack space.
- Supports stereo sound
- (1) KDX-200-TX transmitter unit
- (1) KDX-200-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies(1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
Sharing: Enables easy access to one server from remote location. Facilitates data sharing among departments.
Security: Safeguards the servers by storing them in a secure and climate controlled environment while still providing access from the production floor.
Saving: Saves equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense.
Productivity: Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station.
Multimedia: Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the presentation information is broadcasted to various KVM.
Provides remote access of the PC with DVI-D, keyboard, mouse and sound.
||1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
||Minidin color coded, supports PS2 compatible.
||Minidin color coded, PS/2, wheelmouse, 5-button mouse
||3.5mm mini jack, Female
||Windows 2000, XP and 2003 and Linux
||0.825 in. (2.10 cm.)
||6.25 in. (15.88 cm.)
||6.125 in. (15.56 cm.)
||0.4 lb. (0.2 kg.)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.
||DVI-D/Audio/PS2 CAT6 STP Extender. Includes: [KDX-TX200, KDX-RX200, (CCKDMMM06), & 2 X (PS5VDC2A)]
||DVI-D/Audio/PS2 CAT6 STP Transmitter. Includes: [KDX-TX200, (CCKDMMM06), & (PS5VDC2A)]
||DVI-D/Audio/PS2 CAT6 STP Receiver. Includes: [KDX-RX200 & (PS5VDC2A)]