The KLX-500 Extender provides 500 feet of connectivity using Cat 5/5e/6 cables used in LAN infrastructure to extend KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) operation of DVI and VGA input. Chain additional extenders to extend signals even further and transmit crystal clear audio-video signals in real-time.
The KLX-500 is an ideal fit in preexisting LAN infrastructures, like corporate office environments and data centers. The KLX-500 supports full USB emulation and 1080p HD video up to 1920x1080 resolution at 60Hz. The KLX-500 features dual control operation for local and remote KVM support, so managing workflow is never more than a mouse-click away. Built with plug-and-play functionality, setting up and running KLX-500 is simple and seamless; no drivers or software installations required.
The KLX-500 compresses data to utilize Cat 5/5e/6 cables at no loss to performance or picture quality. For the best visual and control results when going the distance, KLX-500 has your KVM and HD video needs covered.
- Extends KVM operation by 500 feet via LAN (Cat 5/5e/6 cables)
- Chainable for thousands of feet of extension
- Supports DVI and VGA monitors
- Supports full USB emulation
- Audio input and output
- Dual control operation, both local and remote use of KVM
- Supports 1080p up to 1920x1080 resolution at 60Hz
- Plug-and-Play ready
- No software or driver required
- Digital Signage
- Public Presentations
- Security and Surveillance
- PC Networking
- Healthcare Supervision
- Educational Spaces
- Hotel Displays
- Convention Centers
- Point of Sale and Retail
- Military and Government Systems
- Isolated, Remote Work Outposts
- Video Conferencing
- Control Room Systems
- Recording/Production Studios
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.