What is the MU-88?
The MU-88 is an 8X8 transparent USB 2.0 matrix switch. It allows up to eight users access and control of any eight connected computers or transparent USB 2.0 peripheral devices.
How to control the MU-88
The MU-88 is easy to install and control; it is plug-and-play, meaning the unit is ready to use right out of its packaging. Simply plug your desired USB devices and peripherals into the MU-88, and power on the unit to begin.
The MU-88 is simple to control via:
- Front Panel Buttons which allow users to switch between connected systems and peripherals easily.
- Web-based Control Console which allows easy and comprehensive management of connected devices over the Internet
Why choose the MU-88?
The MU-88 excels at expediting workflow and allowing multiple users to control different computers from their individual workstations with ease. Control room operators, technical directors, live television staff, and more will enjoy the convenience the MU-88 offers for control of multiple USB 2.0 devices.
- (8) USB 2.0 Type B inputs
- (8) Dual USB 2.0 Type A outputs
- Supports DVI-D with adaptors
- Supports USB 2.0 keyboard-mouse control (NO EMULATION)
- Supports transparent USB 2.0 peripheral devices (external hard-drives, smart-card readers, scanners, printers, etc...)
- Simple two-button front panel control with LCD status display
- Full web-based control console over Ethernet
- Control Sun, Mac, or PC computers from one workstation
- (1) MU-88: 8X8 Transparent USB 2.0 Matrix Switch
- (1) PS12VDC5A power supply
- (1) Quick Start & Installation Guide
The MXU-88 excels at:
- Remote system management
- Multi-user remote computer operation
- Control Room
- Technical Direction
- Live TV broadcast management
- Graphic design and rendering
- Group-based data analysis
||USB 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0
||(8) USB Type B Female (No Emulation)
||(16) USB Type A Female
||Front panel buttons
||Internal 100-240 VAC/12 DC, 2A
||17.06″ W x 2.0″ H x 10.4″ D
||32 to 122°F (0 to 50 °C )
||-4 to 149 °F (-20 to 65 °C )
||Up to 85% RH (non-condensing)
The following images exhibit possible applications for the MU-88:
||8X8 Transparent USB 2.0 Matrix Switch. Includes: [MU-88, (PS12VDC5A)]