is an RS-232 control module that allows many SmartAVI products, including a variety of matrixes, to be controlled remotely via HTTP or TELNET.
Powerful, Convenient Remote Control:
The Net-IP-Pro lets users easily manage numerous functions with RS-232 supported SmartAVI devices from anywhere in the world. The Net-IP-Pro also allows users to save customized input-output configurations with matrix units for use at later times. TELNET access provides transparent control of SmartAVI matrix solutions and other products, and is able for use via automated third-party control software, available HERE
- Supports HTTP and TELNET control
- 10/100 Ethernet Interface
- Up to 10 user-definable configurations
- Password Protected
- Up to 5 Users can Control the Matrixes
- IP Configuration via TCP/IP and RS-232
- Flexible control of several types of matrixes
- (1) Net-IP-Pro (Model: NET-IP-PRO)
- (1) 5VDC2A Power Supply (Model: PS5VDC2A)
- (1) Serial male to male cross-over cable
- Wall Displays
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.