- Provides remote access of the PC with keyboard, mouse and monitor.
- Uses single CAT-5 UTP cable to reduce installation costs
- Extends signal to a maximum distance of 1,000 feet
- Supports all PC/AT and PS/2 keyboards with full emulation
- Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock are automatically saved and restored.
- Supports full emulation and conversion on all PC/AT and PS/2 mice
- Recognizes and supports a mix of PC/AT and PS/2 mice
- Compatible with Windows, NT, OS/2, UNIX, Linux, and other operating systems
- Supports computer monitors with resolution of up to 1920×1200
- Offers adjustable cable compensation
- Compact metal enclosure
- Extends signal to a maximum of 1,000 ft
- Supports stereo audio
- Supports RS232 from 300bps up to 19,200 bps
- Compensation for each color
Access PC with a keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and RS-232 up to 1000 feet away using a single Cat 5 UTP.
- Related Products
- Support Notes
- Order Info
- Reviews (0)
Enables easy access to one server from remote location. Facilitates data sharing among departments.
Management Allows a number of network managers to control and access various servers from a remote KVM.
Security Safeguards the servers by storing them in a secure and climate controlled environment while still providing access from the production floor.
Saving Saves equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense.
Productivity Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station.
Multimedia Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the presentation information is broadcasted to various KVM.
|Video Data||Analog Signal: Red, Green, Blue
0.7Vp-p/75 ohms positive
|Signal level||0dB unbalanced|
|Input Impedance||10K ohms|
|Output Impedance||100 ohms|
|Connector||3.5mm stereo jack|
|Resolution||1920×1200 up to 300ft, 1600×1200 up to 450ft, 1280×1024 up to 650ft, 1024×768 up to 1000ft|
|Distance||up to 1000ft using CAT5/5e/6 cable|
|Front Panel||LEDs for each KVM station and power|
|CPUs||IBM PC, SUN, MAC-ADB|
|Keyboard||PS/2, MAC-ADB, SUN|
|Mouse||PS/2, Wheel Mouse|
|RS232||Data up to 57,600|
|Monitors||VGA, SVGA, XGA and VESA|
|CPU Connection||HD15 female for the video input and output MINIDIN6 female
for the keyboard mouse jack stereo 3.5mm for audio in and out.
|System Connection||RJ45 connected to CAT5 UTP|
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.
|SX-500S||Video/Audio/PS2/RS-232 CAT5 Extender. Includes: [SX-TX500, SX-RX500, (CCKVMMF06) & 2 x (PS5VDC2A)]|
|SX-TX500S||Video/Audio/PS2/RS-232 CAT5 Transmitter. Includes: [SX-TX500, (CCKVMMF06), & (PS5VDC2A)]|
|SX-RX500S||Video/Audio/PS2/RS-232 CAT5 Receiver. Includes: [SX-RX500, (CCKVMMF06), & (PS5VDC2A)]|