- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6/7/8.
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300m).
- Supports high resolution clear video up to 1600×1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution UXGA and power signals over single CAT5.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI signals.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact Metal Case Enclosure
The VCT-RX100 receives XVGA over CAT5 up to 1,000 feet from a transmitter.
- Related Products
- Support Notes
- Order Info
- Reviews (0)
- Cable TV remote control
- Control rooms
- Remote On-Digital set-top control
- Sky box control extension
- Dealer rooms
- Point of Sale
- Remote VCR control
- Home use
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors.
Learning and Training
VCAT can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
|Analog signal level||1 Volt|
|Connector||High density HD15|
|Sync||TTL horizontal SyncRange: 15 to 130 KHz Vertical Sync Range: 30 to 120 Hz|
|Connector||5 x 2.1mm DC jack|
|Type||CAT5 UTP EIA 56A|
|Height||0.85 in. (2.16 cm.)|
|Width||2.81 in. (7.14 cm.)|
|Depth||3.44 in. (8.74 cm.)|
|Weight||0.25 lb. (0.11 kg.)|
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.
|VCT-RX100S||VCAT UXGA CAT5 Receiver. Includes: [VCT-RX100 & (PS5VDC2A)]|