The DVR16X16Pro non-blocking digital video matrix switch is capable of switching and extending between 16 DVI-D sources and 16 displays up to 200 feet away over CAT6 STP. It can controlled directly or remotely, using RS-232 commands, IR, USB or TCP/IP. This matrix is controlled by Windows®-based software that is simple to use – a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
non-blocking digital video matrix switch is capable of switching and extending between 16 DVI-D sources and 16 displays up to 200 feet away over CAT6 STP.
- Related Products
- Support Notes
- Order Info
- Reviews (0)
- Multiple EDID Support
- 16 x 16 non-blocking, single-link DVI-D matrix switch
- Extender over CAT6 STP up to 200 feet
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Control from either front panel or RS-232
- Available IR remote
- USB Control Available
- Ethernet control available
- Easy-to-use Windows based software
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.
|DVR16X16PROS||DVI-D 16×16 Router/Extender over CAT6 STP [DVR16X16PRO (SM-CSW) & (CCPWR06US)]|