The HDR 32×32 Plus is a 4K 30Hz 32×32 router that conforms to HDMI standards and provides a connection to view any thirty-two HDMI video sources on any combination of thirty-two video displays. The matrix configuration provides maximum flexibility, allowing switching between any high-definition source and/or display. The HDR 32×32 Plus provides HDMI output up to 40 feet* with HDTV resolutions of 720p, 1080p and 4K. The system works with Blu-ray players, PCs and satellite set-top boxes that connect to an HDMI display.
Users can switch to any source locally or remotely via a RS-232, IR, USB or TCP/IP connection. Our HDMI router is controlled by Windows®-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use – a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
- 4K 30Hz HDMI router switches
- 4 to 32 configurable HDMI inputs with 4 to 32 configurable HDMI outputs
- Sources can be routed independently to displays
- Switching controlled via the front panel, RS-232, IR and TCP/IP with optional NET-IP-PRO
- Supports 4K/30Hz and 1080p/60Hz
- Supports 7.1 Digital Surround Sound Audio
- HDCP compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Learn EDID from any display
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- Outputs HDMI up to 20 feet *(with high-quality active cables)