- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5.
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet.
- Supports high resolution clear video up to 1920×1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA signals and stereo audio to 4 devices up to 1000 feet.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI Signals.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Remote Units come with Buffered Outputs.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply.
Broadcast high resolution UXGA and stereo audio to 4 locations 1,000 ft. away.
- Related Products
- Support Notes
- Order Info
- Reviews (0)
Enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcasted in real time to various monitors.
Learning and Training
VCA-400 Can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
|Analog signal level||1Volt|
|Connector||High density HD15|
|Sync||TTL horizontal SyncRange: 15 to 130 KHzVertical Sync Range: 30 to 120 Hz|
|Connector||3.5mm jack socket|
|Type||Cat5 UTP EIA 568A|
|Connector||5 x 2.1mm DC jack|
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.
|VCA-400S||UXGA, YUV, Y/C & Audio Point-To-Multipoint CAT5 Extender, 4-Port Transmitter. Includes: [VCA-TX400, (CCVGAMM06), & (PS5VD2A)]|
|VCA-RX100S||VCA UXGA/Audio CAT5 Receiver. Includes: [VCA-RX100 & (PS5VD2A)]|