What is the SaviGateway G300?
The SaviGateway G300
is a web streaming gateway and switch, allowing users convenient remote access and control of web stream operations from the convenience of a PC workstation.
The A/V Over IP Advantage
One of three A/V Over IP Solutions powered by SmartAVI, the SaviGateway G300 allows users to manage HD streams and devices from anywhere in the world via the Internet. Configure and manage SaviStreamer E300 and DaviDecoder D300 units remotely, label streams for more effective organization, and preview streams locally on an HDMI monitor.
How to Use the SaviGateway G300
The SaviGateway G300 is a plug-and-play solution, meaning it is ready to use immediate out of its packaging. To get started, simply connect the SaviGateway G300 to a network already hosting SaviStreamer E300 & SaviDecoder D300 units. From there you can access and control your entire streaming network using a user-friendly interface accessible on a PC's web browser.
Applications for SaviGateway G300
The SaviGateway G300 excels at managing streaming operations in a variety of environments and situations. Control web streams for live event coverage, digital signage, digital billboards, information kiosks & displays, in-flight entertainment on planes, retail advertising spaces, and more!
- Connect, configure, and control encoders & decoders over LAN or Internet browsers.
- User-friendly web-based control interface makes it easy to access and control units over the Internet.
- Highly scalable: add multiple encoders & decoders to the gateway, and display streams in any combination.
- Name favorite video streams and displays for enhanced organization & switching.
- Supports existing TCP/IP & Ethernet Network architecture; no network reconfiguration required!
- Plug-and-play for immediate use.
- SAVI-G300-S: Network Switch & Web Stream Gateway
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide for Installation & Use
The SaviGateway G300 manages streaming operations for applications such as:
- Live event coverage
- Long-distance display unity
- International conferencing
- Broadcasting and syndication
- Data and visualization sharing
- Commercial content distribution
- Digital signage distribution
- Video wall distribution
||(1) HDMI female
||(1) 3.5mm stereo audio jack
||(4) USB 2.0 Type-B female
||1.2 GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8
||(1) RJ-45 jack, Onboard 10/100 Ethernet
||(1) DB9 female
||PC web browser via RJ-45
||4.875" W x 1.75" H x 3.0" D
||32 to 122°F (0 to 50 °C )
||-4 to 149°F (-20 to 65 °C )
||Up to 85% (working); Up to 90% (storage)
Please see the diagram below:
||Web Stream Network Gateway & Switch; Includes: [SAVI-G300, (PS5VDC2A)]