Receiver unit for SDX DVI extenders: receive DVI, keyboard-mouse, and RS-232 signals from SDX long-range transmitter units.
Using technology, the SDX-RX
DVI receiver takes in signal over a Cat5e/6 cable and outputs high-defintion DVI-D signals with support for IR control. technology is superior to older DVI extenders that require a special CAT6 shielded cable to go a short distance. Users can extend signals up to 450 feet with no signal quality loss.
- Extends DVI-D up to 450 feet From the Source
- Data Recovery for Digital Video
- Supports up to 1920x1200 Digital Video Resolution @ 60Hz
- Supports 4K/2K (3840x2160) video resolution @ 30Hz
- Automatic DDC Learning
- Uncompressed Video Using
- IR Enables Remote Control
- External Power Adapter for Transmitter and Receiver Unit
- Plug-and-Play Ready
- Digital Signage
- PC Networking
- Conference Center Systems
- Point of Sale
- Camera Surveillance
- Video Phone
- Control Room Systems
- Recording/Production Studios
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.