What is the UHDN-4Plus?
is a dedicated multi-platform KVM switch capable of managing four computers on one 4K Ultra-HD HDMI 2.0 screen using USB 2.0 keyboard-mouse. This is one of the first KVM switches on the market to feature 4K (3840x2160 @60Hz) support for workstations.
What is UHDN-4Plus Used For?
The UHDN-4Plus excels at remotely supervising and operating up to four computers from a single PC workstation. With its 4K-support, the UHDN-4Plus is especially useful for visual command applications where minute detail makes all the difference. Corporate IT facilites, data centers, transportation authorities, production studios, and more can benefit from UHDN-4Plus' exceptional video output and intuitive multi-computer command.
How to use UHDN-4Plus
The UHDN-4Plus is plug-and-play, so it is ready to use as soon as it is hooked up to computers and a power source. From there, the UHDN-4Plus switches control between any four connected computers using keyboard hot-keys, the device's easy front-panel selector buttons, or even RS-232 commands.
- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (3820x2160 @60Hz) and 1080p (1920x1080 @60Hz) Full HD
- Compatible with HDMI 2.0 for 4K resolution
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 devices, including keyboard and mouse
- Control Sun, Mac or PC workstations from one KVM console
- Compatible with all major software including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun OS, and Unix
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Front panel keys for selecting users and channels manually
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- RS-232 control for remote control
- Optional TCP/IP control
- Hot-key commands for quick channel selection.
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB ports. Users can scan a document and save in another computer
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- (1) UHDN-4PLUS-S 4-Port 4K HDMI 2.0 and USB 2.0 KVM Switch
- (1) Power Supply (PS5VDC4A)
- Data Centers & Server Farms
- Corporate Office Environments
- Franchise Businesses
- Air Traffic Control
- Train and Ground Transporation Management
- Industrial Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Production Studios
- Research labs
- Tech Start-Ups
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.