extends high resolution UXGA, stereo audio, USB, IR, and RS-232 signals up to 275 feet over unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) CAT5 cabling.
Powerful HD Media and Command Extension
Capable of HD video extension up to 1080p (1920x1080) resolution, as well as stereo audio, the UXPRO is an excellent way to boost the range of high-definition AV set-ups. Also equipped with IR and RS-232 command extension support, the UXPRO offers its users extensive control of connected devices remotely. Users can even extend signals from USB devices for applications as intensive as remote keyboard-mouse operation. Truly, the UXPRO is one of SmartAVI's most comprehensive extender systems available.
Plug-and-Play for Any Environment at an Affordable Price
The UXPRO is a plug-and-play extension solution, ready for use right out of the box: simply connect the transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) units to their respective input-output devices, power them up, and enjoy the boosted range of your HD signals! Highly affordable thanks to its popular CAT5 cabling, the UXPRO is an extender of choice for cost-conscious users with any AV set-up. A great fit in airports, retail stores, schools, hospitals, entertainment venues, office buildings, and more!
- Supports dual screens.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Each output reaches up to 275 feet (83.2m).
- Supports high resolution video up to 1900x1200
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz bandwidth
- Sends high-resolution WUXGA, stereo audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 2 locations.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format/Polarity Preservation.
- Extends USB port up to 275ft from computer.
- Uses one CAT5(UTP) cable for USB transmission.
- Remotely acessing your USB devices are made convienient in a variety of situations.
- 4-port USB hub with the RX(receiver) unit.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Singals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact metal case enclosure.
- External power supply.
- RS-232 communication support to single or multiple displays.
- IR command to single or multiple displays.
- USB1.1 device
- Uses one CAT5(UTP) for each WUXGA/Audio/RS232 and IR signal transmission.
- Supports USB Keyboard, USB Mouse + additional USB 1.1/1.0 device
- (1) UXP-TX transmitter unit
- (1) UXP-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
The UXPro series enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors.
Learning and Training
UXPro can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.