extender boosted VGA signal range via a single Category 5 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable up to 1000 feet from a signal source.
Powerful VGA Video Signal Extension
The VCT-100 is a CAT5 VGA extender system, composed of one transmitter (TX) and one receiver (RX) unit. Users can place the units up 1000 feet apart without loss to image quality or connectivity performance, making it an ideal solution for extending many kinds of AV set-ups.
VGA Extension for Any AV Environment
The VCT-100 makes a great addition in airports, entertainment venues, retail spaces, office buildings, educational facilities, medical campuses, and more. Its economical CAT5 cabling adds tremendous value for cost-conscious system optimizers, and its plug-and-play design makes it both easy to use and install!
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6/7/8.
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300m).
- Supports high resolution clear video up to 1920x1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution UXGA and power signals over single CAT5.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI signals.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact metal case enclosure
- (1) VCT-100-TX transmitter unit
- (1) VCT-100-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
Enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays. Learning and Training
VCAT can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number at the top of your screen.