The VCAT series is a high resolution VGA distribution system (transmitter and receiver) designed to broadcast desktop video signals over unshielded twisted pair cabling (CAT5) on up to 16 video devices such as desktop monitors, and presentation monitors.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT5.
- Output reaches up to 1,000 feet.
- Supports high resolution clear video up to 1920x1200.
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA signals and stereo audio to 4 devices up to 1000 feet.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI Signals.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in lightning, power surge and transient protection.
- Remote Units come with Buffered Outputs.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Metal Case Enclosure.
- External power supply.
Enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training
VCT-400 can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.