is an HD-ready VGA and Y/Pb/Pr extender that boost signal ranges up to 1000 feet via twisted-pair (UTP) CAT5 cabling.
Powerful, Affordable HD Extension Solution
The VSA-100 system increases HD video signal ranges for VGA and Y/Pb/Pr devices up to 1000 feet without loss of quality or performance power. Better yet, signals are protected from skew delay distortion and optimized thanks to the VSA-100's UTP CAT5 cabling, which is stronger than standard single-cord CAT5 extension. The VCA-100 memorizes signal sources and output devices, as well, making it easy to install and integrate into familiar systems.
An Ideal HD Extender in Any Environment
The VSA-100 excels in AV set-ups of all kinds, including those in airports, retail stores, hospitals, schools, entertainment venues, and more! Cost-conscious users will also find a lot to love about VCA-100's economical CAT5 UTP cabling, which is popular, reliable, and price-efficient!
- Aligns and optimizes color corrective qualities of source signals
- Each color can be adjusted individually
- Supports UXVGA and Y-Pb-Pr
- Minimized delay skew with UTP CAT5 cabling
- Affordable and popular CAT5 extension up to 1000 feet
- Memorize and Button Lock functions
- Digitally saves settings and remembers last state
- Compatible with most of the SmartAVI extenders
- (1) VCA-100-TX transmitter unit
- (1) VCA-100-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
Corporate or Educational Presentations
Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
Educational Environments with remote displays
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.