offers HD VGA video and audio signal extension up to 1000 feet via a single Category 5 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable.
Powerful, Cost-Effective VGA Extension Solution
The XT-AV is composed of both a transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) unit, which grants the system up to 1000 feet of perfect HD signal extension between source and display devices. Better yet, XT-AV's economical CAT5 UTP cabling ensures users AV set-ups remain wallet-friendly without loss in quality or performance.
Extension in Any Environment
The XT-AV is a plug-and-play system that is easily integrated into any AV set-up; no technical skill required! It excels in airports, retail spaces, schools, hospitals, office buildings, entertainment venues, and more!
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8
- Each Output reaches up to 1,000 feet (300 m).
- Supports hih resolution video up to 1900x1200.
- HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- 300 MHz Bandwidth.
- Sends high-resolution VGA and stereo audio signals
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length.
- Compact metal case enclosure.
- External power supply
- (1) XT-AV-TX transmitter unit
- (1) XT-AV-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
The XT-AV series enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors.
Learning and Training
XT-AV can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.