The DVX-Plus extends DVI-D and USB signals up to 225 feet from a source device via a CAT6 STP cable.
DVI-D and USB Extension Made Simple
Capable of extending 1080p (1920×1080) Full HD resolution DVI-D video and USB signals up to a maximum range of 225 feet between transmitter and receiver units, the DVX-Plus is a powerful and easy to use extension solution. Built plug-and-play ready, the system is ready to use right of the box: no additional drivers or software required!
Affordable Cabling, Powerful Extension
The DVX-Plus uses cost-efficient CAT6 STP cabling, which is popular and reliable. This makes the DVX-Plus an excellent fit with most environments, including restaurants, retail stores, entertainment venues, offices, and home theaters.
- Extends USB and DVI signals up to 225ft from the computer.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT6 twisted pair cable.
- Data recovery for digital video.
- Supports 1920×1200 digital video resolution.
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications.
- Supports 1.5 and 12 Mbps data rates.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit.
- Fully transparent (does not use any emulation).
- Plug and play
- (1) DVXU-TX transmitter unit
- (1) DVXU-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide