The DVR 16×16 DVI Matrix provides an easy and dynamic approach to creating up to 16 computer stations, each with the ability of accessing any one of the CPUs or displays instantly either directly or remotely, using RS-232 commands. The Matrix is controlled by Windows®-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use, a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
The DVR 16×16 provides single-link, DVI-D operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 2×1.65 Gbps at resolutions up to 1920×1200. The DVI-D signals can be transmitted through 30 feet of copper at the maximum TMDS rate on both the input and output sides of the switch.
- Supports up to 16 DVI sources
- Increases productivity by providing access to 16 computers from 16 workstations
- 16×16 non-blocking, single-link DVI matrix switch.
- Supports DVI operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 2×1.65 Gb/s
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K and 1920×1200.
- DVI transmission over 30 feet at the highest TMDS rate of 1.65 Gb/s
- Control from either front panel or RS-232
- Available IR Remote control using RC5 code
- EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device
- Built in default EDID configuration tables for both PC and Mac
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs
- Optional TCP/IP control
- Advanced EDID learning technology
- Supports up to 16 EDID
- Digital video equalizer for long cables