The DVR 16x16
DVI Matrix provides an easy and dynamic approach to creating up to 16 computer stations, each with the ability of accessing any one of the CPUs or displays instantly either directly or remotely, using RS-232 commands. The Matrix is controlled by Windows®-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use, a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
The DVR 16x16 provides single-link, DVI-D operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 2x1.65 Gbps at resolutions up to 1920x1200. The DVI-D signals can be transmitted through 30 feet of copper at the maximum TMDS rate on both the input and output sides of the switch.
- Supports up to 16 DVI sources
- Increases productivity by providing access to 16 computers from 16 workstations
- 16x16 non-blocking, single-link DVI matrix switch.
- Supports DVI operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 2x1.65 Gb/s
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K and 1920x1200.
- DVI transmission over 30 feet at the highest TMDS rate of 1.65 Gb/s
- Control from either front panel or RS-232
- Available IR Remote control using RC5 code
- EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device
- Built in default EDID configuration tables for both PC and Mac
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs
- Optional TCP/IP control
- Advanced EDID learning technology
- Supports up to 16 EDID
- Digital video equalizer for long cables
- Wall Displays
- Digital Media
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
- KVM Switch
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.