a single-link DVI-D extender that boosts DVI-D HD video signal ranges up to 250 feet via twisted-pair (UTP) CAT5 cables.
High Definition DVI-D Extension
Featuring impressive signal extension up to 250 feet from a DVI-D video source, the DVX-200-Pro support uninterrupted 1080p (1920x1080) Full HD resolution picture delivered at high speeds with zero pixel loss. The DVX-200-Pro also offers fully functional DDC display learning for optimized output, as well as a plug-and-play design which makes it easy to install for users of all technical proficiencies.
Cost-Efficient Cabling, Top-Notch Extension
The DVX-200-Pro uses popular and reliable UTP CAT5 cabling to extend the range of DVI-D video signals. UTP CAT5 cables are inexpensive and feature stronger signal protection than single chord CAT5 extension cables. Better yet, the DVX-200-Pro excels at extending HD video content in environments like restaurants, entertainment venues, retail stores, schools, and home entertainment systems: for cost-conscious, powerful DVI-D extension, choose the DVX-200-Pro by SmartAVI!
- Supports DVI-D single-link sources
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Dedicated switch to learn any DDC
- Full reclocking for the receiver regenerates digital signal producing top signal quality
- Extends up to 250ft (275ft with high quality CAT6 STP)
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Data recovery for digital video
- (1) DVX-TX200-PROS transmitter unit
- (1) DVX-RX200-PROS receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
- Call Centers(co-locate user's computers)
- Industrial (protection against pollution)
- Information Terminals & Kiosks.
- Airports (air traffic control, passenger information systems).
- Medical - using computer tomographs generates strong magnetic fields, which make it impossible to use monitors.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.