Extender sends 1080p (1920x1080) resolution DVI-D video, stereo audio, RS-232 and USB keyboard-video-mouse control signals up to 275 feet away using three CAT6 shielded twisted-pair (STP) cables.
Secure KVM Extension at an Affordable Price
The perfect fit for medical offices, industrial work areas, media recording studios, and even home entertainment applications, the DVX-Multi is a robust signal extending tool that keeps systems connected in even the most space-starved environments. Better yet, its three STP CAT5 cables ensure KVM control of remote systems is secure, even from a distance. It's a cost-effective, powerful, and plug-and-play simple!
- Top image quality at all resolutions
- Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz (1280 x 1024 at 75Hz)
- Distance: 275 feet with 3 CAT6 STP cables
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Rack mount options (19)
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
- Uses easy-to-install, inexpensive pair cable
- Data recovery for digital video
- Fully-compliant with USB 1.1 specifications
- Supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates
- External power adaptors for transmitter and receiver units
- Fully-transparent (does not use any emulation)
- (1) DVX-MUTX transmitter unit
- (1) DVX-MURX receiver unit
- (2) Extender Power Units
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
DVX-Ultra enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training
DVX-Ultra can be used in educational presentations, in schools and in other training facilities.
DVX Plus can also be used in the following applications;
Security, PC Networking, Conference Center Systems, Point of Sale, Camera Surveillance, Control Room Systems, and many more.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.