Using technology, the LDX DVI
extender is capable of sending a DVI-D signal up to 245 feet over a single conventional and inexpensive Cat5e/6 cable. technology is superior to older DVI extenders that require a special Cat6 shielded cable to go a short distance. The LDX extender also features RS-232 signal extension, enabling long-distance control of displays or devices.
- Extends DVI-D up to 245 ft from the Source
- Data Recovery for Digital Video
- Supports up to 1920x1200 Digital Video Resolution (@ 60Hz)
- Supports 4K/2K (3840x2160) video resolution (@ 30Hz)
- Automatic DDC Learning
- Uncompressed Video Using
- RS-232 Extension Enables Long-Distance Control
- External Power Adapter for Transmitter and Receiver Unit
- Plug-and-Play Ready
- Digital Signage
- PC Networking
- Conference Center Systems
- Point of Sale
- Camera Surveillance
- Video Phone
- Control Room Systems
- Recording/Production Studios
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.