The HDR 16×16 Plus is a 4K 30Hz 16×16 router that conforms to HDMI standards and provides a connection to view any sixteen HDMI video sources on any combination of sixteen video displays. The matrix configuration provides maximum flexibility, allowing switching between any high-definition source and/or display. The HDR 16×16 Plus provides HDMI output up to 40 feet* with HDTV resolutions of 720p, 1080p and 4K. The system works with Blu-ray players, PCs and satellite set-top boxes that connect to an HDMI display.
Users can switch to any source locally or remotely via a RS-232, IR, USB or TCP/IP connection. Our HDMI router is controlled by Windows®-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use – a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
- 4K 30Hz HDMI 16×16 router switches 16 HDMI inputs with 16 HDMI outputs
- Sources can be routed independently to displays
- Switching controlled via the front panel, RS-232 and TCP/IP with optional NET-IP-PRO
- Supports high definition video resolutions of 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports 7.1 Digital Surround Sound Audio
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Learn EDID from any display
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- Outputs HDMI up to 40 feet *(with high-quality active cables)