The HDR-16x16 Plus V3
/ conforms to the HDMI (High Definition Media Interface) standard with HDCP compliance and provides a connection to view any of sixteen HDMI video sources on any combination of sixteen video displays. The HDR-16x16 Plus V3 provides HDMI output up to 40 feet away at resolutions up to 3840x2160 (4k) @30Hz. The system works with Blu-ray players, TiVo systems, HTPCs, and satellite set-top boxes that connect to an HDMI display. Users can switch to any source locally using the Front Panel or remotely via RS-232 with Windows®-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use, a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products. It can also be controlled via TCP/IP.
- 4K 30Hz HDMI 16x16 router switches 16 HDMI inputs with 16 HDMI outputs
- Sources can be routed independently to displays
- Switching controlled via the front panel, RS-232 and TCP/IP
- Supports high definition video resolutions of 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 3840x2160 (4k) @ 30Hz
- Supports 7.1 Digital Surround Sound Audio
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Learn EDID from any display
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- Outputs HDMI up to 40 feet (with high quality active cables)
- Wall Displays
- Digital Signage
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number in the upper right corner of your screen.