extends up to 16 dual-head DVI-D and USB 1.1 device signals to remote locations up to 275 feet away over inexpensive CAT5/6 cables.
Powerful, Rack-Mounted Extension for HD Video and KVM
The RK-DVX2U extends the range of dual-head DVI-D 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz) Full HD video signals for stunning high resolution picture on up to 16 remote displays. Better yet, the RK-DVX2U features USB 1.1 extension for keyboard-mouse operation on other PCs, perfect for consolidating digital workflow and centralizing control of systems within range.
Outstanding Extension for Multi-Device Environments
The RK-DVX2U excels in a variety of environments where unity between multiple displays or PCs is key for success. A great fit in data centers, office buildings, entertainment venues, transportation hubs, and medical facilities, the RK-DVX2U easily installs into rack-mounted AV set-ups with its intuitive plug-and-play design. The RK-DVX2U also features cost-efficient STP (shielded twisted-pair) CAT5/6 extension cabling, which is popular, reliable and protected from interference.
- Supports up to 2 DVI-D single-link sources
- Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Distance: 275 feet with three CAT6 STP cables
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
- Supports all USB 1.1 Devices Transparently (Flash Drives, Printers, etc.)
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Rack Mountable Solution
- Data recovery for digital video
- Supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates
- (1) RK-DVX2U-TX(4S, 8S, 16S) transmitter unit
- (1) RK-DVX2U-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
- MEDICAL FIELD
In the medical field where sensitive electronic devices are used, isolating workstation computers can be a matter of safety. The RK-DVX2U allows the workstation computers to be housed in a central location, away from sensitive devices.
- INDUSTRIAL WORK AREAS
In industrial work areas that may be too harsh for a workstation computer, the RK-DVX2U can consolidate the computers into a safe location.
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE
When it comes to Digital Signage, the RK-DVX2U is an excellent deployment option. With the RK-DXV2U, up to 16 digital signage devices can be centralized and secured from public access.
- INFORMATION KIOSKS/DISPLAYS
As with most information booths and kiosks, there is a risk of damage or theft. The RK-DVX2U is the best way to secure computer hardware, by consolidating it to a secure location away from public access.
- FILM/MUSIC RECORDING STUDIOS
When recording with sensitive cameras and microphones, computers are often too noisy to be used in the immediate vicinity. The RK-DVX2U isolates the computers into another room, maintaining the silence that recording artists require.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number at the top of your screen.