The SDX DVI extender is capable of sending a DVI-D signal up to 400 feet over a single conventional and inexpensive Cat5e/6 cable. The SDX is superior to older DVI extenders that require special Cat6 shielded cable to go a short distance. This unit also has RS-232 extension, giving you the ability to control your displays or devices remotely.
- Extends DVI-D up to 400 feet (120m) from the source
- Data recovery for digital video
- Supports up to 1920x1200 digital video resolution
- Automatic DDC Learning
- Uncompressed Video
- RS-232 extension allows for remote control of displays
- External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit
- Plug and play
- PC Networking
- Conference Center Systems
- Point of Sale
- Camera Surveillance
- Video Phone
- Control Room Systems
- Recording Studio
- PC KVM Extension
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.