Expandable 8 input port VGA, component, Y/PB/Pr, and RS-232 signal matrix with extension up to 1,000 feet via CAT5 cabling.
For WUXGA, Component Video, Composite Video and S-Video with full stereo
audio support and full IR/RS232 non-blocking matrix switching. Also supports pass-through IR and RS-232 for remote control of compliant devices.
Switch up to 16 remote devices to 16 remote displays located up to 1,000 feet away.
- Supports high resolution video up to 1920x1200.
- High quality audio switching.
- Infrared, RS232 and TCP/IP control.
- Pass-through IR and RS-232 for remote device control.
- PC Windows software control.
- Integral UTP distribution.
- 1U rackmounted chassis.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8.
- Maximum extension of 1,500 feet (500m) between the local and remote units.
- HDTV compatible. (720p, 1080i,1080p)
- 300 MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, MAC and SGI.
- Sync Format / Polarity Preservation.
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio Signals.
- High ground loop immunity.
- Built-in power surge and transient protection.
- Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for length
Enables easy access to multiple servers in various locations. Facilitates data sharing among departments.
Safeguards the servers by storing them in a secure and climate controlled environment while still providing access from the production floor.
Saves in equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense.
Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station.
Presentations Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the information is transmitted from various computers.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the upper right side of your screen.