32-port KVM DVI-D video, USB 2.0, and stereo audio switch, for full emulation on one display up to 20 feet away.
The DVN-32Pro is a two-part switch system capable of sharing a DVI-D monitor, stereo speakers (optional) and USB 2.0 devices between thirty-two computers. It is RS-232 and Infrared compliant, capable of being controlled remotely via software.
- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun DVI
- Supports High Resolution1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 Devices (Flash Drives, Printers, Cameras, Scanners, etc.)
- Supports USB 2.0 keyboard and mouse
- Balanced stereo audio output (optional)
- Front panel tactile switch with LCD display for local control
- RS-232 control for remote control
- Optional TCP/IP control
In the medical or industrial field, where it may not be practical (or safe) to have one or more CPUs in the general vicinity, SmartAVI’s DVI Switch Series is the perfect solution, allowing for either PC or Mac signals to be extended from computer to monitor (20 feet from computer to DVI Switch, and then 20 feet from DVI Switch to remote monitor/display point).
- Home Theater Integration
- Digital Signage Deployment
- Information Kiosks/Displays
- Film/Recording Studios
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number to the right side of your screen.