The DVR 4X4
is a high-quality switching matrix for up to 4 computer/display signals. The DVR 4X4 can be placed up to 20 feet away from the attached computers or signal sources. The displays can be placed up to 20 feet away from the DVR 4X4. This results in up to 40 feet between the computers and the displays. The DVR 4X4 supports DVI-D operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 1.65 Gb/s on both the input and output signals up to 20 feet in length each.
The SmartAVI DVI-D 4x4 router provides single-link DVI-D operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 2x1.65 Gb/sec. at resolutions up to 1920x1200. The DVI-D signals can be transmitted up to 20 feet at the maximum TMDS rate on both the input and output sides of the switch.
- 4x4 non-blocking, single-link DVI-D matrix switch
- Supports DVI-D operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 2x1.65 Gb/s
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920x1200
- Simultaneous 4x4 analog matrix switching at 380 MHz bandwidth
- DVI-D transmission up to 20 feet at the highest TMDS rate of 1.65Gb/s
- Control from either front panel or RS-232
- Wall Displays
- Digital Media
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.