is a DVI and stereo audio splitter that sends one DVI-I and stereo audio input signal to four output devices simultaneously. With DVS4PRO, users can display identical content on four different digital displays in four remote locations, saving processing power and the need for additional hardware.
Offering support for DVI-I (VGA/DVI) input and output up to 20 feet away, the splitter offers high-quality images at resolutions of up to 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz) HD. The DVS4PRO is perfect for control and data centers where shared visualization is key to success. The DVS4PRO splitter features on-board DDC learning and emulation that can adapt to any type of DDC. It is compatible with line level stereo audio signals and features hi-fidelity audio frequency response for high-quality reproduction of sound. For effective HD video and stereo audio signal splitting, look no further than DSV4PRO.
- Simultaneously Displays on 4 Monitors
- DVI-I Input/Output (VGA / DVI) up to 20 feet
- Resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (60Hz)
- Onboard DDC Learning and Emulation
- Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio
- Hi-fidelity Audio Frequency Response
- Includes Power Supply & 6' DVI Cable
- Control rooms
- Police stations
- Security stations
- Data centers
- Entertainment venues
- Transportation hubs (airports, train stations, bus ports, etc...)
- Hospitality lbbies