can extend two DVI-D, USB 1.1, stereo audio and RS-232 signals up to 275 feet using CAT6 cables.
Cost-Effective, Powerful Extension in Any Environment
A wallet-friendly, robust extension solution, the DVX-2P offers double the stunning video signal extension with two DVI-D ports that broadcast HD content at 1080p (1920x1080 @ 60Hz). This Full HD extension solution is made even better by cost-efficient and reliable CAT5 cabling, which is one of the most affordable and popular methods of boosting signal ranges on the market. The DVX-2P excels in environments like restaurants, retail stores, entertianment complexes, office buildings, schools, and home entertainment set-ups.
The DVX-2P doesn't stop there! In fact, the DVX-2P doubles as a KVM extender, as well, sending USB keyboard-mouse command signals to remote systems for expanded control of digital workflow. KVM functionality is terrific in industrial and data-based applications, and works exceedingly well with one of SmartAVI's KVM switch solutions.
- Top image quality at all resolutions
- Video resolutions up to 1900 x 1200 at 60Hz (1280 x 1024 at 75Hz) up to 225 feet
- Internal DCC cables
- Distance: 275 feet with a CAT6 STP cable
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all major KVM switches
- Rack mount options (19)
- Supports up to 2 DVI-D sources
- Supports USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse
- Uses easy-to-install, inexpensive pair cable
- Data recovery for digital video
- Fully-compliant with USB 1.1 specifications
- Supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates
- External power adaptors for transmitter and receiver units
- Fully-transparent (does not use any emulation)
- (1) DVX-2P-TX transmitter unit
- (1) DVX-2P-RX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
The uses for the SmartAVI DVX-2P are as diverse as the companies that can utilize it – from medical to education, military to entertainment. The DVX-2P allows you the flexibility and ease of installation to completely suit your logistics planning.
Each DVX-2P system includes a transmitter and receiver, which are connected by a CAT6 STP cable. The transmitter connects to the user’s computer with the necessary cables, while the receiver connects to the remote interface devices up to 275 feet away.
The SmartAVI DVX-2P is capable of supporting four DVI-D monitors, with USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse, stereo audio and serial (RS-232) connections.
||1920x1200 at 60Hz, resolution up to 1280x1024 min. 75Hz
||480p, 720p, 1080i
|Video Data Rate
||USB maximum data rate 12Mbps
||1.0 and 1.1.
||signal type: stereo audio
||Full duplex, transparent to all baud rates TXd, RXD, GROUND
||CAT6, STP CAT6, 568B
||10.81” (L) x 3.38” (W) x 1.06” (H)
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call the number at the top of your screen.