extends 1080p (1920x1080 resolution) HD video and USB-based keyboard-video-mouse control signals up to 250 feet away over two CAT5 cables.
Powerful, Cost-Effective Extension in Any Setting
The DVX-Ultra makes for a great AV extension solution in security complexes, conference centers, server hub, control rooms, recording studios, and more! Its cost-effective and reliable CAT5 cabling is the most popular AV extension method on the market, and the DVX-Ultra's intuitive plug-and-play design is terrific for users of any technical proficiency; for DVI-D and USB extension made simple, the DVX-Ultra offers the just the right boost!
- Extends USB 2.0 and DVI-D signals up to 250 feet from the computer
- Data recovery for digital video
- Supports 1920x1200 digital video resolution
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 and 2.0 specifications
- Supports USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) and USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) data rates
- Integrated Four-Port Hub in the receiver
- Compatible with all operating systems
- External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit
- Fully transparent USB (does not use any emulation)
- Plug and play
- (1) DVX-UTTX transmitter unit
- (1) DVX-UTRX receiver unit
- (2) Extender unit power supplies
- (1) Quick Start and Installation Guide
DVX-Ultra enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results, and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors and/or speakers.
Learning and Training
DVX-Ultra can be used in educational presentations, in schools and in other training facilities.
DVX Plus can also be used in the following applications;
Security, PC Networking, Conference Center Systems, Point of Sale, Camera Surveillance, Control Room Systems, and many more.
This is an example of what a setup would look like.
For more detailed information on specific models, call Smart-AVI.